Radni jezik: Engleski, formulari za prijavu se nalaze pri dnu opisa.
Opis u nastavku, na engleskom:
Open call for stipendists of „Sharing Design Your Job“ programs /
Training course in Berane, Montenegro, 19. 8. – 29. 8. 2022
EPEKA Montenegro. is announcing an open call for scholarships for participation in the „Sharing Design Your Job“ project for young people, citizens/residents of Montenegro.
There are 3 scholarships for the next 5 topics:
- BASIC HARDWARE/SOFTWARE MANIPULATION;
- BASIC GRAPHIC DESIGN;
- BASIC WEB DEVELOPMENT (WordPress);
- BASIC UX DESIGN;
- BASIC DIGITAL MARKETING
This document outlines the roles and responsibilities of potential participants. Participation in one or more education programs is free but not without obligation. In order to participate without any money compensation participants will be offered to sign a scholarship agreement that will cover all the cost and in the same time describe the obligation of the stipendist.
Stipendist should be highly motivated and responsible young people. Stipendist needs to be ready to actively participate in a 9-day training of chosen topic of interest and fulfill all tasks assigned by their trainers and project team. Education will be in the English language so applicants must at least understand English and speak on a level that they can follow the education.
Based on that the following basic eligibility criteria are:
- To be a young person ( aged 18 to 30);
- To be a citizen or have registered residency of Albania, Italy, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Latvia, Montenegro or Serbia;
- at least intermediate level of English language;
Additional / national selection criteria:
- Focus is on young people from 20 – 27 years;
- Focus is on long term unemployed young;
- To be NEET or a fewer opportunity person;
- People with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply as well as the young people without parental care or who have grown up in foster homes/state social institutions
- Gender equality;
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To attend the whole education process and further project events,
- To actively contribute to program development,
- To fulfill the tasks given by trainers/experts in time,
- To constantly practice and update competencies obtained through trainings,
- To prepare and implement a multiplier workshop for final beneficiaries in the period (May-September 2023),
- To assist the project team if needed in results dissemination and project visibility.
Please submit the applications to email@example.com
Deadline for the application for the training course in Berane is 30. 7. 2022.
The application forms can be found here:
Formulari za prijavu su na linkovima u produžetku, rok 30.7.2022: